Solvent Borne Polyaspartic Topcoat
Paramount Coatings – PCU-375 Solvent Borne Polyaspartic Topcoat is a UV, chemical, abrasion and stain resistant topcoat. PCU-375 come in clear and can be pigmented with Paramount Pigment Pack. It is available in a fast or slow cure version. It designed to be resistant to betadine, Skydrol, hot-tire staining and more, consult Paramount technical representative for additional information. It is compliant with all VOC regulations.
Key Features of PCU-375
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate it Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- FED VOC and EPA Compliant.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Use as a primer for PCU-300
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors.
- UV stable
Common Uses for PCU-375
- Use as a topcoat over Paramount Coatings epoxy products
- Use as a topcoat Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential polymer flooring systems
- Residential Interiors and Exterior Floors
- Garage Floors
- Clear Gloss
- Color: Pigment packs (Refer to Standard Color Chart)
Have a Question? Get in touch 858.776.7759
Some error has occured.