Waterborne Low Viscosity Acrylic Grout & Sealer
Paramount Coatings – PCA-340 WaterBorne Low Viscosity Acrylic Grout & Sealer is a UV resistant, breathable, single-component grout and sealer. It is used as a clear vinyl chip grout, and is used as clear or pigmented sealer over concrete and cementitious overlayment. It meets all VOC regulations in North America.
Key Features of PCA-340
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate it Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors.
- UV stable
Common Uses for PCA-340
- Use as a grout coat on vinyl chip floors.
- Place direct to properly prepared concrete and cementitious overlayment.
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
- Clear Gloss
- Pigmented with Paramount Color Pacs