Epoxy Moisture Mitigation Barrier
Paramount Coatings – PCE No. 120 Epoxy Moisture Mitigation Barrier is used instead of a primer for non-porous and semi-porous flooring products. It is designed to be used on properly prepared concrete substrates placed in accordance with ACI 302.2R. If the concrete has not been placed in accordance with ACI 302.2R check with Paramount Coatings technical representative before installing. It is intended to be used when high moisture levels are detected before placing a moisture sensitive floor, such as, carpet, epoxy, polyaspartic, polyurea, polyurethane, wood, vinyl tile, etc. Meets or exceeds ASTM F3010 Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use under Resilient Floor Coverings. It is compliant with all VOC regulations.
Key Features of PCE-120
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- FED VOC and EPA Compliant.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Use in lieu of other primers
- Designed for new floors and old concrete floors.
Common Uses for PCE-120
- Moisture Mitigation Barrier for Commercial, Industrial and Institutional non-porous and semi-porous flooring systems.
- Not recommended as a topcoat.
- Clear Amber
- Pigmented, only the second coat, if necessary.