Semi-Rigid Epoxy Crack Fill Paste
Paramount Coatings – PCE-CFP Semi-Rigid Epoxy Fill Paste is a 100% solid, paste adhesive with superior adhesion and tensile elongation, that is available clear opaque or medium gray. It is designed to fill and reinforce the edges of concrete control joints and wide cracks. It can also be extended with aggregate for horizontal and vertical concrete repair. It is compliant with all VOC regulations.
Key Features of PCE-CFP
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- FED VOC and EPA Compliant.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Designed for new floors and old concrete floors.
Common Uses for PCE-CFP
- Use as a crack and joint filler
- Use Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential polymer flooring systems
- Residential Interiors and Exterior Floors
- Garage Floors
- Clear Opaque
- Pigmented in Medium Gray
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request
Have a Question? Get in touch 858.776.7759
Some error has occured.