Pigmented Epoxy Receiving Coat for Vinyl Chips
Paramount Coatings PCE-255 is a 2 component, high build, pigmented epoxy binder designed as a receiving coat for vinyl chips. It is self-priming, moisture tolerant, epoxy binder for dry or damp concrete. It can be applied directly to “saturated surface dry” (SSD) concrete slabs on grade (with no standing water). It has a high pigment load designed to easily hide concrete in a single coat. It has amble working time for cut-ins, placement and broadcasting vinyl chips. It meets all VOC regulations in North America.
Key Features of PCE-255
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Designed for new floors and old concrete floors.
Common Uses for PCE-255
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakeries and Kitchen Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratories and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
- PCE-255 Comes Pre-Pigmented in (4) colors
See Color Chart Below