Paramount Coatings – PCU-300 Solvent Borne Aliphatic Polyester Polyurethane Sealer is a chemical resistant, stain and UV resistant, two-component, clear or pigmented polyurethane sealer is used as a finish coat. It is available in Clear Gloss, Clear Satin or Pigmented Finishes. It requires PCU-325 as a primer when placed directly to concrete or a cementitious overlayment. It meets FED VOC regulations
Key Features of PCU-300
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate it Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED and Green Seal requirements.
- FED VOC and EPA Compliant.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Sealer.
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors.
Common Uses for PCU-300
Used as a Finish Coat in
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakeries and Kitchens Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratories and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
Have a Question? Get in touch 858.776.7759
Some error has occured.