Waterborne Polyurethane Sealer
Paramount Coatings – PCU-351 WaterBorne Polyurethane Sealer is an economical, twocomponent, clear or pigmented polyurethane sealer that can be used a prime coat and finish coat. It is available in Clear Gloss, Clear Satin, Matte or Pigmented Finishes. It is low odor during placement and meets all VOC regulations in North America.
Key Features of PCU-351
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate, Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North America and low odor during installation. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Sealer.
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors.
Common Uses for PCU-351
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakeries and Kitchens Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratories and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
Color & Finishes Available
- Clear Gloss
- Clear Satin
- WaterBorne Pigment Packs can be used