Waterborne Epoxy Primer & Coating
PCE-100 WaterBorne Epoxy Primer & Coating. It is provided as a two-component epoxy that is field extended with potable water for enhanced penetration. It can be placed as a second coat for an economical coating. It is a low viscosity, low odor, clear or pigmented waterborne epoxy. It meets all VOC regulations in North America.
Key Features of PCE-100
- Can be used over properly prepared concrete that dry or damp SSD (saturated surface dry).
- Primer for all Paramount Coating epoxy products
- Economical epoxy coating system
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the correct broadcast aggregate meets Slip
- Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old
Common Uses for PCE-100
- Primer for all Paramount Coating Epoxies
- Economical Thin Mil Epoxy Coating
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
- Clear or Pigmented with 10 Color Pigment Pack
Note: When used as Primer, use unpigmented.