General Purpose Epoxy
Paramount Coatings – PCE-200 General Purpose Epoxy is an economical, two component, low viscosity, low odor, clear or pigmented epoxies that can be used as a primer, body coat, receiving coat, mortar binder and top coat. It is available in a Standard Cure, Fast Cure or Long Pot Life. It meets all VOC regulations in North
Key Features of PCE-200
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- With the Correct Aggregate, Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- 100% Solids, Zero VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor.
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors
- Standard Cure, also available FC (Fast Cure) and LPL (Long Pot Life)
Common Uses for PCE-200
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakeries and Kitchens Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratories and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Residential Interiors and Garage Floors
- Clear or Pigmented with 10 Color Pigment Pack